Prospective graduate students are advised to visit the following web sites, depending on their faculty of interest:
Faculty of Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS), uOttawa
- The Ottawa-Carleton Institute for Electrical and Computer Engineering
Rules and guidelines regarding the admission process to the joint graduate program that covers both the University of Ottawa and Carleton University. The OCIECE website also keeps up-to-date listings of the courses offered in the different departments and research areas.
- Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, uOttawa
- Department of Mechanical Engineering, uOttawa
Faculty of Science
- Department of Physics, uOttawa
This link provides information on the graduate programs in physics at uOttawa including listings of offered courses and research areas, and a link for submitting an application.
- The Ottawa-Carleton Institute for Physics
As with all graduate programs in science and engineering at the University of Ottawa, the Department of Physics is part of a joint institute with Carleton University.
- Department of Chemistry and Biomolecular Sciences, uOttawa
Centre for Research in Photonics (CRPuO)
- CRPuO members list
To find out the research interests and profiles of our various researchers.
- CRPuO research groups list
To find out the research activities of the various photonics groups in the University of Ottawa.