Several members of the CRPuO have been awarded nearly $800,000 in funding to support collaborative research projects as part of the National Research Council (NRC)’s Challenge programs. These projects include:
- Scalable plasmonic catalysts for CO2 reduction
- Materials for Clean Fuels Challenge Program
- Arnaud Weck (PI), Karin Hinzer and Pierre Berini (as well as Elena Baranova who is not a member of the CRPuO)
- Terabit optical networks based on quantum dot lasers and photonic integration (TERAQD)
- High-throughput and Secure Networks Challenge Program
- Karin Hinzer (PI) and Trevor Hall (Co-PI)
- Quantum dot multi-wavelength lasers for millimeter wave generation and transmission
- High Throughput and Secure Networks Challenge Program
- Jianping Yao (PI)
You can read more about these projects, the researchers involved, as well as the NRC’s Challenge programs here.
Congratulations to our members and all those involved!